What To Expect Sunday Mornings
It’s always a little unnerving visiting a new church. If you’re thinking of visiting Corinth, we’d like to share a bit of what to expect to help you be more comfortable.
- Is there a dress code?
– We do not have a dress code. Please just wear some comfortable clothes and you’ll fit right in.
- What time should I get there?
– Sunday school classes for all ages begin at 9am. Feel free to arrive a few minutes early, grab a cup of coffee, and take a minute to meet a few folks around you.
– Morning worship begins promptly at 10am. Please arrive a few minutes prior to the service beginning to get a good seat. If you have attended a Sunday school class, it will be dismissed early enough to be seated prior to the morning service starting.
- What kind of music do you have?
– Our worship is modern Christian music like you would hear on KLove. Worship consists of the entire church body singing together as we follow along with the words shown on a large projector screen. During worship you may see many instruments including: Keyboard, Drums, Guitar, Bass, Cello, Organ, and Piano.
- What is the worship service like?
– Typically we will begin service with a welcome and brief scripture reading. The service will also include the following in varying order: Worship music, offering, a praise and testimony time, and the sermon.
We’d love to hear from you. If you have any questions, please email webmaster@CorinthBrownsburg.org. Your question will be forwarded to the appropriate person and promptly responded to.